I’m a social media addict (and becoming a blogging addict thanks to this challenge!) – I won’t deny it.
For Day 8 of Blogtember, I’ll be discussing ways that blogging or social media has changed you.
- More confidence at work
- Opportunities to go to blog conferences
- Meeting new people
- Staying connected
- Job searching (when I was still looking for a job)
- Getting healthy with the Tone It Up community
- Stalking San Francisco’s fog 😉
- Finding out what my true passions are
- Being too connected to my phone and laptop – I have a hard time putting them down
- #using #too #many #hashtags
- My Foursquare addiction – I check in EVERYWHERE
There’s probably more in each category, but that’ll suffice for now. I love writing and connecting with people, so social media helps me do that quickly and efficiently. I’ve made new friends, found new jobs, been given fun opportunities and continued to grow in my marketing career because of social media. I just need to learn when to stop scrolling through Instagram photos and go to sleep. 😉