Long time, no blog (again)!
I promise I’ll get better at this. I’ve been so busy lately and I feel like blogging has been put on the back-burner. Time to make it a priority!
The past couple of weeks have been a little nuts. I went up to my college for a quick 24-hour trip to see some wonderful people. I miss it up there! I definitely took having my friends within walking distance for granted. I’d do anything to have that many friends within a few blocks radius again!
We were dancing to Africa. Long story. 😉
This past week I went out to eat every single day and didn’t work out. Not such a smart idea for my diet (or wallet, for that matter). I’m starting tomorrow with a new plan that includes getting up at the crack of dawn so we’ll see how that pans out! I WILL get up at 5 a.m. I WILL get up at 5 a.m…. Hopefully my gym isn’t as nuts as it as at 5 p.m. My plan for tomorrow is:
- 5 a.m. – Wake up and crabbily put my gym clothes on and drive to the gym//
- 5:25 ish – Get to my gym and workout. Some sort of cardio. I don’t have anything planned because I’m worried to see how busy it’ll be in the morning so I might have to rearrange plans.
- 6:35 – Get back to my apartment
- 6:40 – 7:30 – Work from home
- 7:30-8:15 – Get ready for work (shower, eat, etc.)
- 8:30-5 (at least) – Work, work, work
- 5:30 p.m. – Groceries!
- 6 – 7 – Eat/meal prep for the rest of the week
- 7-9 – The Bachelor (duh) and blog
- 9-10 – Hopefully go to bed like an old lady
We’ll see how this goes!
Other than being bad with my diet, I’ve been hanging out with this terror…
I decided that I’d rearrange my entire studio by myself. That was a lot of work. You’d be amazed at how much stuff I’ve jam packed into this tiny place.
I also got a few pictures printed to put in my random frames throughout the apartment. This way when I’m feeling lonely I can just look at all of my pictures and laugh about the stories behind them. 🙂
There’s been a few random things happening in my personal life that have kept me busy. Looks like I might be heading back up north next weekend so we’ll see what comes about this week! And here’s to HOPING that I actually get up at 5 a.m. tomorrow. I can do it!
I’m planning on blogging about my online dating experiences tomorrow. Get ready, it’ll be worth it – I promise.