I found this fun little survey/30 days things via a new blog I just found – The K.O. Jewelry! If you would like to do this survey, feel free to use the questions below. I think this will be a fun little thing to include in my next blog posts. 🙂
1. List 20 random facts about yourself.
2. Describe 3 legitimate fears you have and explain how they became fears.
3. Describe your relationship with your parents.
4. List 10 things you would tell your 16 year-old self, if you could.
5. What are the 5 things that make you most happy right now?
6. What is the hardest thing you have ever experienced?
7. What is your dream job, and why?
8. What are 5 passions you have?
9. List 10 people who have influenced you and describe how.
10. Describe your most embarrassing moment.
11. Describe 10 pet peeves you have.
12. Describe a typical day in your current life.
13. Describe 5 weaknesses you have.
14. Describe 5 strengths you have.
15. If you were an animal, what would you be and why?
16. What are your 5 greatest accomplishments?
17. What is the thing you most wish you were great at?
18. What has been the most difficult thing you have had to forgive?
19. If you could live anywhere, where would it be and why?
20. Describe 3 significant memories from your childhood.
21. If you could have one superpower, what would it be and what would you do with it first?
22. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? 10 years? 15 years?
23. List your top 5 hobbies and why you love them.
24. Describe your family dynamic of your childhood vs. your family dynamic now.
25. If you could have dinner with anyone in history, who would it be and what would you eat?
26. What popular notion do you think the world has most wrong?
27. What is your favorite part of your body and why?
28. What is your love language?
29. What do you think people misunderstand most about you?
30. List 10 things you would hope to be remembered for.
List 20 random facts about yourself.
1. I’m an Apple marketers dream – I pretty much want every single product that they have
2. I grew up in 4-H and was president of my club as well as 4-H Fair Princess and Fair Ambassador 🙂
3. Speaking of 4-H, I used to show golden retrievers – it was pretty awesome.
4. I bite my nails … super bad habit. I love getting acrylic names done because then I don’t bite them but I’m too poor at the moment.
5. I have hypothyroidism and chronic migraines. Fun!
6. I love cooking, but my apartment is so far away from work/my gym that I don’t get to cook as much anymore because I’m starving by the time I get home!
7. I love Harry Potter .. and Twilight … Go ahead, judge 😉
8. My favorite number is 23. It was my volleyball number in middle school and high school.
9. Favorite color is red, though I own a LOT of pink. Don’t let it fool you 🙂
10. I hope to move to California someday … preferably someday soon. It’s a dream of mine!
11. I hate onions. I’ll go out of my way to “forget” to put them in a recipe. Is it the taste? No. My eyes just turn into waterfalls no matter WHAT I do when I’m cutting them!
12. I’m absolutely terrified of flying. I have had a panic attack the few times I have flown.
13. I put myself through college with a lot of loans and working. I have a ton of debt and sometimes wish I would’ve went to a different school, but I’m proud of my degree.
14. Ireland has always intrigued me. I want to travel all over the world but Ireland is the one place that I *have* to go.
15. I’m a natural worrier. Lately, I’ve been wondering if the path I’m on in life is the way I should be going. Lets just say I’ve been having a lot of weird dreams and stressful thoughts. It’s not my best quality!
16. I like dresses and skirts. I’ve never been a lover of jeans but I’ll wear them if I have to.
17. I stayed up for 30 hours once watching Pretty little Liars. Yea. It’s addicting.
18. I have a tattoo – it’s a clef note and treble clef twisted in the shape of a heart.
19. I really want to volunteer at a humane society but I’d come home with a million animals.
20. I’m terrified of Alf. I’ve gotten better, though. I no longer cry / scream every time I see it.
Anyways, enough weirdness about me for now ;o) Here’s a picture of my dinner – shredded buffalo chicken wrap, veggies and sweet potato fries!