Sorry about the word-heavy post… my computer keyboard is broken so I’m using my boyfriend’s computer where I can’t upload any pictures 😦
I’m excited to say that I have finally decided to really push myself to blog more often. I haven’t been very adamant with it lately due to quite a few changes in my life but I really want to work on it! Plus, I have this beautiful new header from Jenny that I’d love to show off 🙂
My life has been a little crazy lately with adjusting to a new job and moving to a new apartment that we haven’t even been at a week yet! My commute is quite a bit longer now so I’ve been getting accustomed to less sleep and longer drives, too.
I’m also deciding if I want to join the Color Run in Milwaukee! I’m not much of a runner (actually, I can barely run a mile) but the run looks like so much fun! I need to decide soon since registration is already open and I think it’s going to fill up soon.
I found this fun little survey from Ali at Food, Fitness, Fashion and I thought it might be fun to do since I absolutely LOVED doing these in college.
- Apple juice or orange juice? I’m really not much of a juice drinker, but I get orange juice occasionally.
- Are you a morning or night person? I’m an early afternoon person 😉 I think my most favorite times of the day are between 11-2!
- Which do you prefer, sweet or salty foods? Salty.
- Ninjas or pirates? pirates… as long as it’s Johnny Depp
- Ninjas vs pirates, discuss. Ninjas are pretty much awesome… but I love the Pirates of the Caribbean movies (specifically because of Johnny Depp and Orlando Bloom)
- Who is the person you miss the most? I miss the girl that used to be my best friend from preschool all the way until now. We’ve grown apart quite a bit unfortunately =/
- Are you a collector of anything? Not so much.. I can’t really think of anything I collect.
- If you could be any animal, what would you be? White Tiger!
- If you could have any superpower, what would it be? Sometimes I wish I could see the future but I’m not sure if I’d want that power all the time. Maybe super-human strength. OR the super power to eat whatever you want and never gain weight… that’s a super power, right? :o)
- What is usually your first thought when you wake up? WHY IS ALEX’S ALARM GOING OFF? And then I get crabby and turn back around and don’t get up to work out. (At least, that’s how it’s been for the past couple of days hah!)
- What do you usually think about right before falling asleep? Everything… What I have to do or if there’s anything bothering me that’s usually when I’ll think about it.
- What’s your favorite color? red but I’m really starting to love teal & turquoise lately
- What’s your favorite animal? Dogs… but I would love a cat, too!
- Do you believe in extraterrestrials or life on other planets? Mmm… not sure.
- Do you believe in ghosts? Not really (only because I’m a huge chicken)
- Ever been addicted to a video/computer game? Which one(s)? Not really.. I really liked Legends of the Zoombinis (computer game) in high school. My bf gets sucked into video/computer games all the time. In fact, that’s what he’s doing now…
- You’re given 1 million dollars, what do you spend it on? I would pay off all of my student loans (which would be a big chunk), pay off my car / possibly buy a new one since mine is older and give it to my sister. Then, I’d do a little shopping, maybe go on a trip, and then put a bunch in savings!
- Have any bad habits? I bite my nails, I’m addicted to soda (which is why I haven’t drank any in almost a year because I’d immediately go back to multiple cans of mountain dew a day…), I talk myself out of working out, I sometimes have a negative outlook on things, I don’t take compliments well, road rage… I’m sure there is more 🙂
- Which bad habits, if any, drive you crazy? Messy people drive me crazy and being late. Not really sure if those are habits… but still.
- List 3 of your best personality traits: I stand up for what I believe in, I don’t settle, and I think I’m kind of funny ;o)
- List 3 of your worst personality traits: I am unbelievably impatient, I tend to procrastinate on things that I don’t want to do and I have pretty bad self esteem (which I’m working on!)
- Have any celebrity crushes? Um, like 500. Chris Hemsworth, Zac Efron (when did he get good looking?!).. for some reason I’m only thinking of them right now because I’ve recently watched movies with them in it. I know there is a ton more!
- List 1 thing you wish you could change about yourself: My self-control when it comes to weight/working out. I just can’t seem to stay on track.
- Any tattoos or piercings? 1 tattoo of a treble clef and bass clef in the shape of a heart and I have a belly button piercing and 2 piercings in each ear.
- What’s the first thing you notice in the opposite sex? Probably height. I’m so short!
- What personality traits do you look for in a partner? Honesty, passion, humor, strength, confidence…
- What personality traits do you dislike in other people? I am not a big fan of people who are lazy. I’m a big advocate of having lazy moments, but when your entire life is based on laziness (like being late all the time, sitting around playing video games constantly), it’s a turn-off. I don’t mind a little bit of laziness – I think that’s necessary.
- Are you mostly a clean or messy person? Mostly clean but I have my moments!
- Do you see yourself getting married in the next 5 years? Maybe? I hope to at least be engaged by then but we’ll see.
- If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live? San Francisco or anywhere in Southern California.
- If you could visit anywhere in the world, where would you go? Ireland
- List 5 goals on your life’s to-do list: Reach my goal of losing weight/living a healthy lifestyle, continue to move up in the working world and hopefully find my true calling, rescue at LEAST one animal from a shelter, visit Ireland, move to California.
- Name 1 regret you have: I try not to regret anything, it’s not a fun thing to do!
- Name 1 thing you miss about being a kid: No bills!
- Name 1 thing you love about being an adult: Being independent.
- What’s your favorite song of the moment? I’m loving BassNectar
- What is your favorite word? love
- What’s your favorite thing to do on a Saturday night? Hang out with friends! I really like going to friend’s apartments and playing cards or talking.
- What’s your favorite thing to do on a Sunday afternoon? Read blogs, take a walk, and go grocery shopping haha.
- Have any hidden talents? Hmm.. not that I can think of!
- You’re about to walk the green mile, what do you have as your last meal? Chipotle.. HA! I’m seriously so obsessed with that lately. 🙂 And a chocolate malt!
- What would be your dream job? Probably something with writing, social media and travel.
- Which would you rather have, 100 million dollars or true love? True love.
- If you could have 3 wishes granted, what would they be? Loans paid off, true love and a healthy body!
- Ever wish you were born the opposite sex? If so, why? Nope
- Name 1 thing not many people know about you: I had scarlet fever 3 times when I was younger!
- If you HAD to change your name, what would you change it to? I really like my name =/ But if I had to change it, maybe Emma.
- Do you believe in the afterlife? yep!
- One thing your refuse to drink? Captain Morgan
- Favorite writer? J.K. Rowling. My childhood was partially shaped around Harry Potter! Loved those books 🙂
Thanks for reading! 🙂