You know I love me a good questionnaire. Well, Anna @ A Dash of Quirky was nice enough to tag anyone in the Liebster Awards on her blog (an award for upcoming bloggers) so… I’m doin’ it.
**Here are some details**
- Each person must post 11 things about themselves.
- Answer the questions that the nominator set for you plus create 11 questions for the people you’ve nominated to answer.
- Choose 11 people and link them in your post (Sorry, guys. I’m only doin’ 3!)
So, here are 11 random facts about me!
1) I’m short. Like REALLY short. 5’1″ to be exact. And you know what? I LOVE IT.
2) My favorite animal in the entire world is a golden retriever. One of the many reasons I love Back East Blonde. Besides her HP obsession, of course!
3) Speaking of HP, I’m a H-U-G-E Harry Potter nerd. Huge.
4) I’m afraid of the dark. Seriously! It’s embarrassing.
5) I would move to California in a heartbeat if given the opportunity.
6) I absolutely have to visit Ireland at least once in my lifetime. I wouldn’t mind a nice Irish man, either.
7) I’m starting the Holiday Hustle next week and I’m really excited!
8) My favorite color is red, though almost everything I own is pink.
9) I was in pageants. Granted, they were northern Wisconsin pageants, but whatevs.
10) I made the Packers cheerleading team (technically St. Norbert’s squad but they cheer for the Packers) and I quit because my coach was insane and I didn’t have time for the practices. Probably my second biggest regret in college (my first was not studying abroad in Ireland) because she never let me re-tryout.
11) I work two jobs – one at an advertising agency that I love and a part-time job as a leasing agent at an apartment complex.
And here are the questions that Anna asked!
1. If you could trade spots with just one person for a day, who would it be?
Hmm, this is hard! Maybe someone that works at Twitter because I’ve always wondered what it would be like to work there and live in San Francisco. OR Twitter Dublin … and just listen to everyone talk, ha.
2. What are you happiest with in your life right now?
I think I’m happiest with my attitude on life right now. I had gotten in quite a bad rut last year with being kind of negative, unmotivated and lonely. I’ve taken some time to turn my life around this year when it comes to my work, my blog and just me! So I’d say I’m happiest about that.
3. Name a household chore you like, and one you can’t stand.
A chore I like? What? You can like chores? Um … I suppose don’t HATE laundry. One I can’t stand is vacuuming. I’ve always hated it. Luckily my apartment is super small so it doesn’t take long to vacuum.
4. Do you have a middle name? Any meaning behind it?
Yep, it’s Suzanne and it’s my mom’s name!
5. What’s your favorite beverage?
Honestly? I really love soda. I wish I didn’t. It’s a horrible addiction!
6. Name one thing you’d never try and why.
I would never try skydiving. Nope. It’s a hard enough to get me IN a plane, let alone make me jump out.
7. If you could have one thing you’ve seen on Pinterest what would you pick?
Basically the entire clothing board that I have. I hate all of my clothes, ha. Oh, and this watch that Steph has. Love it!
8. Favorite song or album of all time. Go.
Oooooh, that’s hard! Basically all of the Backstreet Boys albums. I know, I know. I’m a loser. DON’T CARE!
9. You get one question for one person. Anyone. Who is it, and what would you ask?
Aaron Rodgers. Q: “Will you marry me?” and he’ll OBVIOUSLY say yes and we’ll live happily ever after. BUT if he says no, then I’ll ask Clay the same thing.
… though if A-Rod wants to marry me, he’ll have to get rid of the weird mustache he has in that gif.
10. One fashion trend you love and one you don’t.
Love: I’m not good at following rules, so I picked more than one. Scarves, boots, anything girly, etc.
Hate: Uggs. I don’t know why, I just can’t stand them!
11. Tell us one thing you want to try someday!
I’ve always wanted to live in California. Does that count? I’d love to try to do that some day, but I’m too practical right now to just drop everything and go there without a plan.
And that’s all, folks!
I’m tagging these three ladies if they’re up for it!
Kate @ Daily Cup of Kate
Chelsey @ Beatles, Barbells and Baseball
Kim @ My Healthy Nest
1) What would your “last meal” be? It can be as many courses as you’d like!
2) Best book you’ve read recently.
3) What is your favorite and least favorite workout?
4) What is one song you’re absolutely loving right now?
5) If you could meet one person (alive or dead) tomorrow, who would it be and where would you meet them?
6) Which blog do you read religiously and rarely (if ever) skip over?
7) What is your go-to store for clothes shopping?
8) If you could move anywhere in the world right now, where would you move and why?
9) What is your favorite animal?
10) What are three words you would use to describe yourself?
11) Finish this sentence: “If you want to spoil me rotten, get me…?”